Hurricane Laura Recovery
On August 26th, Hurricane Laura made landfall as a category four hurricane in Southwest Louisiana. The community has been devastated. Our clients, staff, and properties are not immune to this impact. We need your help to recover. While a monetary donation is the most effective way to give, we are also looking for critically-needed supplies listed below. If you choose to donate, please put "Hurricane Laura Relief" in the memo section of your donation.
All in-kind donations can be shipped to our Corporate office: 3949 North Blvd, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70806. To make donating simple, you can purchase from our Amazon Wish List for the hurricane relief supplies needed most at this time.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will only be accepting PREAPPROVED drop off donations. To arrange a drop off date, please email email@example.com.
High Priority Items
- Bug Spray
- Paper plates, plastic cups and cutlery
- Sports Drinks (Gatorade)
- Nonperishable food
- Batteries (AA/ C/ D)
- First Aid Kits
- Gift cards for home repairs and gasoline (autos and generators
- including snacks such as power bars
- Paper Towels and Cleaning Rags
- 33 Gallon Garbage Bags
- Cleaning products
- New Towels and wash clothes
- Coffee and fixings including filters
- Outdoor Power Cords
- New Socks, underwear, undershirts – men and women and children
- Over the counter medication – Advil, Tylenol, etc..
- Single Air Mattresses
- Baby wipes and diapers
- Box fans
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, deodorant)
Currently, there are no opportunities for volunteers. We are assessing the organizational need for volunteers and determining where they will best serve in our recovery efforts. We will update the page once more information is available. For questions, please call 225-387-0061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.