Project PlaySmart Makeover Contest!
- 1 Playsmart Grand Prize Winner will receive a center makeover of up to a $10,000 value.
- 2 Playsmart Runners-up will each receive a center makeover of up to a $5,000 value.
- Flood Recovery Grants are available to centers impaced by the August 2016 flood for reimbursement of flood recovery purchases.
1. Refer to the 2017 Project PlaySmart Application Guidance document for eligibility and other detailed information.
2. Review the list of available makeover items.
3. Applications must be typed. ***Download the application here and email to firstname.lastname@example.org once complete.***
4. To be eligible to receive a makeover prize, a representative from your Type III childcare center must attend at least one 2017 Project PlaySmart Information session. We will be holding one final session Saturday, February 18, 2017 from 10 to 11 a.m. Please call the Partnerships in Child Care office right away if you wish to register.
- Deadline to submit a Flood Recovery application has been EXTENDED to noon, Monday, February 20, 2017.
- Deadline to submit a PlaySmart Makeover application is noon, Friday, February 24, 2017.
Please note: The Flood Recovery Grant is only available to centers that flooded in August 2016. If your center did flood in August 2016, you may apply for both a Flood Recovery Grant and a Project PlaySmart Makeover Prize.
For More Information, call our Partnerships in Child Care office at (225) 926-8005.
Project PlaySmart is made possible thanks to the generous donors of our LA School Readiness Tax Credit program.