Project PlaySmart Makeovers!
Volunteers of America Greater Baton Rouge’s Partnerships in Child Care division is pleased to announce the release of our 2020 Project PlaySmart Makeover Application.
This year, due to the generosity of local businesses’ School Readiness Tax Credit donations and the Rotary Club of Baton Rouge Foundation grant program, you can apply to receive classroom resources for up to two of your center classrooms. We will award:
- Two grand prize winners each receiving a $7,500 makeover
- Two runners-up each receiving a $2,500 makeover
1. Review the 2020 Project PlaySmart Application Guidance document for eligibility, application requirements and other detailed information.
3. All applications must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by hand delivery to the Partnerships in Child Care office (1933 Carolyn Sue Drive).
4. Applications must contain answers to all questions and the completed budget form. Late applications will not be accepted. All applications must be typed: no hand-written applications will be accepted.
The deadline to submit your typed application is noon on Friday, February 21, 2020.
Please be sure that you review all three documents carefully, and direct any questions you may have to email@example.com.